ONTARIO IGUANAS

MY NAME IS ROBIN AND I AM THE FOUNDER OF ONTARIO IGUANAS. I HAVE STARTED TO BREED QUALITY GREEN IGUANA MORPHS IN ONTARIO CANADA. I CURRENTLY OWN TWO COMPLETLY RED GREEN IGUANAS, TWO AXANTHIC GREEN IGUANAS AND ONE REGULAR GREEN IGUNA. HOPING TO GET A PAIR OF ALBINOS IN THE NEAR FUTURE

I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY NEW BLOG!!!

Friday 29 August 2014

BACKGROUND STORY: PIP AND MOLLY

I haven't had Molly and Pip  very long now just over a year. I purchased them from a pet store in the US and had them shipped to me via Reptile Express. I had to submit import permits to get them. The permits took about a month to get approved then my babies where on their way. I received them April 4th 2013, It was one of the happiest days of my life to unbox them and get them settled it. You can see the unboxing video HERE .
This is a picture them shortly after I got them.

                                                

When I got them Molly was only 69grams and Pip was 59grams. Molly now weighs in at 2025grams and Pip around 850grams. It ended up that Pip had worms when I got him so we got him cleared up and he ended up getting them a second time. So h no longer has them and hasn't in a long time but that's why he's a bit smaller.

It has been amazing watching them grow up from tiny little babies and watching them developed and change.
 
 
The guys still have a lot more growing to do that's for sure but I just love watching them!
 
 
      

 
 
 
Robin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment