ONTARIO IGUANAS

MY NAME IS ROBIN AND I AM THE FOUNDER OF ONTARIO IGUANAS. I HAVE STARTED TO BREED QUALITY GREEN IGUANA MORPHS IN ONTARIO CANADA. I CURRENTLY OWN TWO COMPLETLY RED GREEN IGUANAS, TWO AXANTHIC GREEN IGUANAS AND ONE REGULAR GREEN IGUNA. HOPING TO GET A PAIR OF ALBINOS IN THE NEAR FUTURE

I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY NEW BLOG!!!

Saturday 6 September 2014

MY REPTILE ROOM

So if anyone lives in South-western Ontario, Canada and was awake during that massive storm we got the late couple of days. You may be able to relate to my story.

We had a massive amount of rain and we found out that we now have a crack in the foundation of the house. This caused water to come into my reptile room. The water got under the flooring and destroyed the whole thing., from one side of the room to the exact opposite.

My boyfriend and I have been wanting to renovate the basement for awhile but we knew it wouldn't be for a couple of years most likely. However that seems to have changed. Since the flooring is now so damaged in that room we will be renovating the basement very soon.

This will be a great upgrade. The basement currently has a very uneven floor, cheap flooring and just wooden panels on the walls with little to no insulation in the wall.
So we will be able to level the floor, put nicer flooring down and insulate the walls and cover with drywall and a nice coat of paint

I am unsure at how fast this will happen but it now needs to be done. So we will be holding off making Molly's new enclosure until the new floor is done.

So keep an eye out for updates.


Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment