ONTARIO IGUANAS

MY NAME IS ROBIN AND I AM THE FOUNDER OF ONTARIO IGUANAS. I HAVE STARTED TO BREED QUALITY GREEN IGUANA MORPHS IN ONTARIO CANADA. I CURRENTLY OWN TWO COMPLETLY RED GREEN IGUANAS, TWO AXANTHIC GREEN IGUANAS AND ONE REGULAR GREEN IGUNA. HOPING TO GET A PAIR OF ALBINOS IN THE NEAR FUTURE

I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY NEW BLOG!!!

Saturday 26 July 2014

WHAT IS ONTARIO IGUANAS AND WHAT DOES THE FUTURE HOLD

My last post explains slightly that Ontario Iguanas is to breed quality green iguana morphs for Canadians to enjoy.

However it is much more than that, my YouTube channel is full of educational videos to help out new and existing iguana owners who may be having troubles. My channel also consist of funny videos of my iguanas and what they get up to.

Ontario Iguanas isn't just about breeding morphs but its about education and support to those who need it, its about helping owners give their companion the best possible life they can. I am trying to achieve this with my instagram and Facebook page.

My instagram page started out like any other, just me sharing pictures of my reptile family to the world, but it grew along with the Ontario Iguanas name to what it is today. On a daily basis I help and give advice to individuals all around the world. I really enjoy this and love the feeling of helping iguana and their owners.

So Ontario Iguanas isn't just about breeding its about helping people out no matter where they are and what their problems out.

In the future when I have more space to work from I plan on running a green iguana rescue and rehabilitation center as well. Taking in green iguanas helping them become healthy and finding new educated homes for them.

I have high hopes for Ontario Iguanas and with the help and support from everyone who is following and joining me in my journey I believe we will be able to reach it.

For many adventures to come

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment