ONTARIO IGUANAS

MY NAME IS ROBIN AND I AM THE FOUNDER OF ONTARIO IGUANAS. I HAVE STARTED TO BREED QUALITY GREEN IGUANA MORPHS IN ONTARIO CANADA. I CURRENTLY OWN TWO COMPLETLY RED GREEN IGUANAS, TWO AXANTHIC GREEN IGUANAS AND ONE REGULAR GREEN IGUNA. HOPING TO GET A PAIR OF ALBINOS IN THE NEAR FUTURE

I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY NEW BLOG!!!

Wednesday 13 August 2014

MAKING TIME

Many people who own iguana often own other reptiles, amphibians or arachnids. Its very important to make time for all your pets, give them the attention they need and let them explore and do things they want to do outside their enclosure.

You cannot bond between your ig and you without spending quality time together. My boyfriend and I in total own 5 iguanas, 2 bearded dragons, 1 savannah monitor, 3 cats and 1 dog. I make it my priority to spend time with all my babies (bearded dragons aren't mine so Sebastian gives them most of their attention). With saying that, I don't mean sitting with them for 5 minutes I mean spend some quality time with your iguana, get to know them better, allow them to bond with you and you can then bond with them.



I am at fault some days I get to busy and I just don't have time and that happens, life gets on the way, but I always go back tomorrow and make sure that time is spent with them. With the amount of animals I have some days I spend all my time in the reptile room, that's why I put my craft table in there, so now I can sit and still get work done but be spending time with my iguanas as well and allow them to get out and run free.

I know I'm most of the people who will take the tome to read this already know this info and the people who don't read it are the ones that should.... oh how the world works.

Well that's my mini message for tonight :) hopefully have time tomorrow to work on one of my videos for my YouTube channel.

Have a great night
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment