ONTARIO IGUANAS

MY NAME IS ROBIN AND I AM THE FOUNDER OF ONTARIO IGUANAS. I HAVE STARTED TO BREED QUALITY GREEN IGUANA MORPHS IN ONTARIO CANADA. I CURRENTLY OWN TWO COMPLETLY RED GREEN IGUANAS, TWO AXANTHIC GREEN IGUANAS AND ONE REGULAR GREEN IGUNA. HOPING TO GET A PAIR OF ALBINOS IN THE NEAR FUTURE

I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY NEW BLOG!!!

Wednesday 24 September 2014

ONTARIO IGUANAS ONLINE STORE

If you follow my instgram or Facebook page you may have seen that my new website is up and active. So I thought I would make a blog post about it also. Recently I have been making and selling reptile hides, basking platforms and climbers at a local reptile pet store. I have decided that on top of selling them there I would attempt to open my own online store to offer them to people beyond London On. The site opened a couple of days ago but the store was activated September 23rd.

Www.ontarioiguanas.com

I have begun thinking of other products to sell along with the current products. I have added a new reptile pillow to my site. This pillow has a built in blanket attached to the top. This allows the lizard to sleep on top of the pillow or bury under the blanket. This pillow comes in different colours and different sizes from ones built for geckos all the way up to adult sized iguanas.

Along with the pillow I will be adding other reptile accessories such as bridges seen in Sassy's room in this picture.
In about a weeks time I will have bridges available in 2 a 4 foot lengths. Larger ones can be made however they will be made to order. I will have different attachments available for the ends of the bridges depending on where you plan on pacing the.
 
 
I will also be putting my artwork up for sale, not just iguana art but other lizards also. The above picture is a sketch I am currently working on that will be for sale. Along with sketches and canvas paintings I wild be offering other reptile based unique crafts for sale great for gifts.
 
If you would like a custom painting or sketch done. Send me a private message on Facebook with the photos of your or your friend's reptile that you would like the portage done of. These will require a down payment of 50% prior to the start of the painting. As well as I can give you update photo of how the piece is going so its not a surprise at the end.
Price will be determined by size and detail.
 
Custom reptile hides, basking platforms or climbers are also available, just send me a private message on Facebook with your ideas and the size you are looking for. A 50% down payment will also be required.
 
 
Other ideas for products include things like hammocks for small to medium sized lizards.
 
I would love to hear your feeback in regards to the current store, up in coming products and customized items.
 
Thanks for all your support!
 
Robin.
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Poker - JT Hub
    A guide to online poker tournaments in 삼척 출장마사지 Las Vegas, Nevada. Find the best 익산 출장마사지 poker tournaments, free cash and reviews. All 영천 출장안마 online poker tournaments 과천 출장마사지 at 전라북도 출장샵 JTG Feb 28, 2020 · Uploaded by Poker

    ReplyDelete