ONTARIO IGUANAS

MY NAME IS ROBIN AND I AM THE FOUNDER OF ONTARIO IGUANAS. I HAVE STARTED TO BREED QUALITY GREEN IGUANA MORPHS IN ONTARIO CANADA. I CURRENTLY OWN TWO COMPLETLY RED GREEN IGUANAS, TWO AXANTHIC GREEN IGUANAS AND ONE REGULAR GREEN IGUNA. HOPING TO GET A PAIR OF ALBINOS IN THE NEAR FUTURE

I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY NEW BLOG!!!

Friday 19 September 2014

BACKGROUND STORY: PHOENIX

Phoenix's story is very short for me, I have had her just under a year now. I purchased her from her previous owner in Ottawa and had her shipped to me.

When I got her she had a lot of stuck on shed on her tail and spikes. Parts of her tail actually had about 3 layers of shed stuck on. It took me about 2-3 weeks of constant skin attention to get all of the stuck shed off, the spikes were the harder as I didn't want her to loose any of the spikes.

Since I got her almost a year ago I have had to work with her constantly as she has aggressive and territorial behaviours. She doesn't like the be held and she will bite and attack but over time she has gotten a lot better to the point where I can work with her a lot easier and don't have to restrain her as much at the beginning of the training session.

Keep an eye out for updates on her.

Robin.

No comments:

Post a Comment